[Community] New Slogan

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Jan 12 12:43:33 CET 2014

Am 11.01.2014 um 23:36 schrieb arne anka:

>> How about "Neo900: Yours truly"
>
> i like that. would change it slightly to
>
> Yours.
> Truly.
>
> the allusion is still there, but it would be more to the (our) point.

IMHO, allusions must be understandable. And not only for the insiders.
Here even I have a problem understanding the allusion.

In the first step I would see it as a simple signature of  letter.
Where the name is missing.

Some online-dictionary is writing:

[at the end of a letter] [reserved for informal correspondence in British English]

So it does not say anything about ownership and freedom. Or does it?

"yours truly",