[Community] New Slogan

Kero openphoenux at chmeee.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 10 11:25:04 CET 2014

> If it isn't already used by someone, how about "speak freely"? It
> doesn't cover everything the project is about, but it's a slogan; it
> doesn't really need to.

I knew of a speech synthesis project, but that has apparently been shut down in 2004.
http://www.fourmilab.ch/speakfree/unix/sfunix.html

duckduckgo gives me that, and the following:

A (failed) crowdfunding related to the Serval project
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/speak-freely

A phone-based business (status unclear, pages rather low on info):
http://speak-freely.net/

And in totally different business areas:
http://speakfreelyslp.com/ (speech therapy)
http://speakfreelypublications.com/products/ (speech skills for kids that stutter)

Of course, a slogan is not the same as the name of a project/product.

Bye,
Kero.

--
If travel is searching,