[Community] Supply chain information

Sebastian Beschke sebastian at sbeschke.de
Fri Feb 14 02:58:52 CET 2014

Hi folks,

Am 03.02.2014 18:26, schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:
> Anyways, if we find volunteers who want to manage/update/maintain such
> a supply chain tree I can try to provide some background information.
> BR, Nikolaus
I would volunteer, but I don’t really have any technical knowledge about
OpenPhoenux. Are there any detailed parts list, or would I have to
extract the components from the schematics? Where would you suggest to
start?

I mainly wanted to announce that we (at FIfF [1]) have just started to
develop a tool for NagerIT [2] whose aim is to display and edit their
supply chain in an easily accessible way. Nothing to see yet, but it
will be a JavaScript tool replacing this PDF:
https://www.nager-it.de/static/pdf/en_lieferkette.pdf

If you think that’s a good idea, I would try to keep OpenPhoenux in mind
during development, so the tool could be easily adapted for use here.
What do you think?

Best,
Sebastian

[1] http://faire-computer.de/