[Community] Black phone

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Apr 18 12:45:29 CEST 2014

Hi,

Am 17.04.2014 um 20:25 schrieb wonderphone at posteo.de:

> Hi all,
>
> What do you think about this: www.blackphone.ch ?

basically a nice concept to have two different and clearly separated (for the user) operating systems.

One providing the privacy they sell and the other (firewalled) the openness of Android.

But IMHO their PrivateOS isn't open source at all?

So we must trust them and that nobody is compromising this company.
Therefore it looks like just another example of secrecy through obscurity.

> Enjoy your days off if you are located in the Americas, Africa, Australia or Europe,
+ Asia, Oceania, Antarctica, ISS, Moon :)

Same to you and all,