[Community] Slogan

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Sun Apr 13 19:18:03 CEST 2014

Yes, Jolla is a small (sailing) boat. They chose the brand name because
of a speech of former Nokia-CEO Stephen Elop comparing Nokia to a
burning platform in the cold sea. Also the modem is not detached from
the processor, taking a jolla is probably better than embracing
Microsoft.

Best regards
Oliver