[Community] Slogan

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at dosowisko.net
Fri Apr 11 23:20:18 CEST 2014

Hi,

Photos used there were contributed by user lexik from Maemo community.
Original photos are available at http://neo900.org/photos/n900/lexik/
OpenPhoenux logos were "gimped" into them by me.

Any usage covered by CC-BY-SA should be fine, and you can consider
this e-mail as enough attribution to use it freely for OpenPhoenux and
Neo900 related stuff :)

Cheers

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, dos