[Community] Note an open phone but an open laptop

Szymon Olewniczak szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl
Thu Apr 3 23:13:19 CEST 2014

On Thu, Apr 03, 2014 at 11:56:33AM +0200, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> https://www.crowdsupply.com/kosagi/novena-open-laptop
>
> What are your impressions and opinions?
It sounds really great. I've seen the project previously but I've lost
the link so thank you for reminding me about it. I like the idea of the
device to being "hackable". This fpga and double ethernet are nice
features. It was also always my dream to build my computer from
scratch. I'm happy that somebody have proven that it is possible.

BR,
Szymon