[Community] Fair trade -> Supply chain information

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Thu Apr 3 11:21:40 CEST 2014

Hi Oliver,

thanks for the information. Unfortunately this takes place at the TUM
City Campus and I'm mostly located at the Campus Garching, so it's not
easy to integrate it in my schedule. Anyway, if there is the need to
show off a GTA04 and we can find an apropriate appointment, I'd be
willing to help out.

Best,
  Lukas