[Community] New about openphonux production

Michaël Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Fri Nov 22 14:28:19 CET 2013

Hello,

I fond this article about debianedu

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/RaspberryPiWorkstation

I'm a developer and I dream to compile and run desktop application like
filezila, libreoffice and other other desktop application with window on
openphonux smartphone on tablet.

But I understand that there is an arm processor but not intel,

Why not a surface pro clone tablet on linux ?

Why not a linux intel smartphone whith desktop ?

Why not a free intel pocket pc on linux ?

Thanks for your answer

Best regards

mparchet