[Community] Fwd: Openphonux and micro USB shipper

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Nov 11 15:00:42 CET 2013

Am 11.11.2013 um 14:45 schrieb Parchet Michaël:

> Hello,
>
> Le 11 nov. 2013 à 13:22, "Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com> a écrit :
>

>> Am 11.11.2013 um 13:07 schrieb Parchet Michaël:

>>> Si I need a micro USB female to a mini USB male adaptor because micro USB is standard Europe norme
>>
>> Only if you have no Mini-USB power supply.
>>
>> And, it is not an official norm, it was that some big manufacturers agreed to it to fight against Apple
>> who is doing what they want anyways.
>>
>> It is quite unlikely that you don't already own any mini-usb cable or charger.
>
> I have already some micro USB charger.
>
> So I could use it only with an adapter isn't it ?

If you only have micro-USB, then yes.

> What's battery's'  compatible with openphonux ?

The Openmoko GTA02 battery (HF-8).

> Have you publish a Manuel for openphonux ?

Yes. Look at www.gta04.org.

BTW: you are always talking about "the Openphonux".

OpenPhoenux is a community following certain goals towards open and independent devices.

So maybe you should choose one of the devices to talk about (GTA04, Letux2804, Letux 3704, Neo900 etc).
Because answers may be different.