[Community] Welcome to new Project: Neo900

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Fri Nov 8 10:33:31 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 08.11.2013 17:18, schrieb Parchet Michaël:
> For me, the neo900 keys is too small.
>
> Can you do any think for make keys more big ?

That's not possible. The keyboard has to fit the original Nokia N900
case design, as it is designed to be a drop-in replacement.

> Can you make a Swiss keyboard ?

Producing a new rubber-keyboard map is currently to expensive. But it
should be easily possible to change the key-mapping in software. This
way you would have to remember where the keys are, though, as they would
be printed differently on the keyboard.

> Can i Connect a bloatooth keyboard to your openphonux or tabler ?

Yes.

BR,
  Lukas