[Community] Openphonux and LTE

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Nov 7 17:27:17 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 07.11.2013 um 17:14 schrieb Parchet Michaël:

> Hello,
>
> I have observed that the openphonux is now available.
>
> How many you have openphonux in stock. ?

None. We did have 2 units that came back from other customers or have been repaired.
Those were offered to those on the "Wishlist".

> Can you make an openphonux with gta04 LTE ?

Not really.

It appears that if we build the new GTA04A5 boards using a different UMTS modem
module, there are pin-compatible variants with LTE announced for the next months (they
are not yet shipped by the module manufacturers).

We can surely solder such modules to the board, but since we don't modify the antenna, it most
likely will not work (or not well).