[Community] Welcome to new Project: Neo900

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sat Nov 2 18:54:29 CET 2013

On Saturday, November 02, 2013 09:46:57 AM NeilBrown wrote:

> better. (Anyone know how power-efficient the N900 is?).

Very power-efficient. I can use my N900 for at least 5 days without
recharging. And i am still using original battery... I cant give exact numbers
because battery in my N900 seems to be uncalibrated and does not repport any
numbers for charge_now. But if i dim display and after 40s read value of
current_now i get values between 5..6mA - and the devices is not even in
suspend.

Regards

Radek