[Community] neo900 donation

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at dosowisko.net
Fri Nov 1 13:16:14 CET 2013

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Alexander Varnin <fenixk19 at mail.ru> wrote:
> Hello.
> I want to donate neo900 on https://shop.goldelico.com
> There is destination option on checkout page. I am from Russia, and
> there is no such destination. What does it mean? That it will not be
> possible to get final series device? What should I select, if I just
> want to donate, and don't mind about buying?

Hello,

Donation may be done from non-listed countries, but it might need some
manual assistance, as there's automatic address validation in the
shop.

About getting final device - unfortunately Goldelico cannot ship to
private addresses in Russia. You might be still able to come up with
individual solution (sending to some friend in supported country
who'll export it for you, or something like that).

Please see http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=Contact and use
those mails to contact Goldelico about both issues.

Cheers,
--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, dos
http://dosowisko.net/