[Community] OpenPhoenux @ LinuxTag 22.-25. May 2013, Berlin

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon May 13 08:43:57 CEST 2013

> Hi all,
>
> I am happy to announce that there are two activities where we would like to see you all (and your friends) in Berlin this year!
>
> 1. there is a shared booth (#141) for Linux Embedded, OpenEmbedded where we will have some OpenPhoenux devices on display and where we all can meet for dicussions.
> 2. there will be a presentation about the status and some thoughts about the future:
>
> <http://www.linuxtag.org/2013/en/program/thursday-may-23-2013.html?eventid=290>

The talk has been extended to 45 minutes (does not yet appear on the official page) so that we will have more time to talk with you.

> LinuxTag is the largest such event in Germany every year and is happy about international visitors:
>
> <http://www.linuxtag.org/2013/en/visitors.html>
>
> I think we will get an allocation of free tickets but I have no details yet.

We have received 25 tickets for free entrance for all 4 days.

Please send me an e-mail so that I can e-mail you a voucher.

So we will be happy to see you all during LinuxTag in Berlin!

NIkolaus