[Community] Free advertising

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Wed Jul 24 17:12:44 CEST 2013

Am 24.07.2013 17:07, schrieb Bob Ham:
> I've been offered a small amount of advertising space in a leaflet that
> will be distributed to up to 10,000 addresses, both residential and
> commercial, around Bury, North of Manchester in the UK.  The leaflets
> are printed on high-quality, thickish card with a plastic coating,
> similar to Moo cards.  The person who publishes the leaflets supports
> software freedom and also provides IT support services.  He would like
> to include information about the GTA04 project.
>
> The space is that of a business card, about 85mm × 55mm.  Would anybody
> care to try their hand at producing some kind of information block that
> could be used?

Wow that is nice!

You should consider (partly) reusing some of the marketing material
already available, especially this one, which was well received on
LinuxTag and FOSDEM:

http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/Marketing/2013%20FOSDEM/FOSDEM%202013%20Flyer.pdf

You should update it to the current naming, though:
  OpenPhoenux 2804 -> Letux 2804
  OpenPhoenux 7004 -> Letux 7004
  OpenPhoenux 3704 -> Letux 3704

Best regards,