[Community] Adruino based GSM/GPRS phone...

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Fri Jul 19 08:49:52 CEST 2013

Le vendredi 19 juillet 2013 à 08:21 +0200, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller a
écrit :
> Hi,
> there is some guy who has built a simple phone around an arduino:
>
> http://www.instructables.com/id/ArduinoPhone/
>
> Looks like our activities are encouraging others.

Wow, that's great I didn't think it was possible to do such things with
an Arduino !

Although, as we've experienced, such cool and fun things are quite
expensive : if you click on the link to order all components (except the
case), it will cost ~170$/unit. But, I think the cost can be reduced
easily if they make group tour.

Maybe we should contact them to suggest to join us and to share our open
phone experience ?

Adrien Dorsaz