[Community] Status GTA04A5

kardan kardan at riseup.net
Thu Jul 11 20:54:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

thanks for the update.

While reading your olympic resumee I missed a word about the FairPhone
which is still in the race, or at least production is queued. [1]

Sorry, I can not sponsor the development but I would like to help with
a new campaign. Maybe a small flyer based on the key benefits of
GTA04 over the FairPhone and former open phones would attract more
people. I would love to spread them.

Keep the flame burning!

Kardan

[1]