[Community] Next generation OpenPhoenux devices - What people don't like with their ${PHONE}

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Fri Feb 22 12:35:59 CET 2013

My wife currently uses an N950.  Previously she had an N900.  She uses
it for its phone capability (5 min per day on average, median, 0 min
per day), calendaring, email, weather, web and mapping.  I'd guess
that she uses it about 15 minutes per day, on average, with the median
being about 5 minutes.

What she values is a physical keyboard and a very long standby time
(which neither the N900 nor N950 have).  So, most of the things that
you list as "obvious" are not what she is looking for.

Neal