[Community] Next generation OpenPhoenux devices - What people don't like with their ${PHONE}

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Feb 22 08:46:27 CET 2013

Hi all,
as things (hardware/software/case) of the current GTA04 generation stabilize,
I think it is time to start exchanging thoughts about the next generation
of OpenPhoenux devices.

So to give this a start, please can you interview your friends what devices
they have, they use and why? And what they don't like with them?

Well, it will be obvious that they like chic design, big display, plethora
of applications & games, quadcore, graphics, the low price etc.

But since we won't be able to copy all this (e.g. a Nexus 4 feature set and
price point), I am looking for the unexpected. For something what your friends
are missing in all offers and something we can do, but the "big ones" can't or
don't want to do.

Maybe this gives us some directions for planning a next generation OpenPhoenux.