[Community] OpenMoko Neo FreeRunner GTA02 for sale

Thomas Munker t.munker at gmx.net
Thu Feb 14 15:23:08 CET 2013

Hi,
i am interessted in your GTA02, but i am located in Germany. I don't
know how expensive postage will be. I am willing to spend something
around 70-90Euro for the GTA02 in my Hands (inlcusive postage).
What revision is it (A5, A6, A7, A7++), and what hardwarefix was applied
exactly? The Buzzfix? Or Bass fix, or 1024?
Is in the accessories a debug-cable, too?

Greetings,
Thomas Munker