[Community] OpenMoko Neo FreeRunner GTA02 for sale

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 14 14:20:11 CET 2013

Hi all,

I would like to sell my OpenMoko Neo FreeRunner GTA02. It is in good
condition, used for about a year. Has accessories such as original
stylus with pen and laser pointer, GPS receiver, cables, original box
and extra memory.

It also had a certified hardware fix just after it was released.
Preferably I ship it in or near the Netherlands but rest of the world is
also fine. If you are interested, please contact me for price, pictures,
details etcetera.

Regards,

Pander