[Community] ANN: Update for hw-validation / neil-plus image
Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
hns at goldelico.com
Sat Apr 13 10:03:11 CEST 2013
There is a new update for the boot/nand image.
* added ubi.mtd=4 as the default for all bootarg configs (so that it becomes available to the automounter)
* fixed wrong configs for itg3200 and tps61050 (flash/torch)
* added missing #if defined(CONFIG_ITG3200_MODULE) so that driver modules are automatically loaded by the kernel
* added udev rule to get stable /dev/iio names for gyroscope and magnetometer: <http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=tree;f=GTA04/udev-rules;hb=HEAD>
* camera made working!
* some improvements for the ./wwan script
* new ./wwan-off script to turn off the UMTS modem
* /etc/fstab entry to automount NAND/UBIFS to /mnt/nand: <http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-rootfs.git;a=blob;f=debian/config/etc/fstab;hb=HEAD>
* added a workaround for problems with clock setting (mpurate) on 1GHz DM3730
* removed hardware routing patch again because it still adds some white background noise
What still needs to be done (in falling importance)?
* solve Clock issues with 1GHz CPU
* fix voice routing issue
* UBI/UBIFS appears to be a little unstable
* further improvements of the camera driver and settings
* Flash/Torch driver integration
* Si4721 driver
* rebase to 3.8 or 3.9
More information about the Community