[Community] Modify the voice stream of a Neo Freerunner GTA02, Is it possible?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 12 20:08:39 CEST 2012

On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 07:23:47 PM Wurzer Juergen wrote:

> I hope this mailing list is also for GTA02 or should I use instead of this
> the old community at lists.openmoko.org list?

I think you can send the mail to both lists. community at lists.openmoko.org is
still active and it has still more subscribers.

> It seems to me that the samples from gsm modem to speaker/mic are not
> forwarded by a user process. Instead of this the samples are bypass or
> forwarded by the driver. Is this correct?

Yes

> Is something like this possible?

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FAQ#Can_I_record_calls_and.2For_play_audio_files_in_calls.3F

But it might be a bit problem to find the source code for the recoder app,
since projects.openmoko.org/projects/callrec/ seems to be down :(

Regards

Radek