[Community] OpenPhoenux Prototype of GTA04 based 7 inch tablet

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 23:54:41 CEST 2012

On Wednesday 10 October 2012 14:46:13 Radek Polak wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 02:43:35 PM Radek Polak wrote:
> > It looks nice. But for me ideal tablet is some dock where i place my
> > phone. And ideal computer is just keyboard where i dock the tablet.
> > Something like
>
> 	http://www.asus.com/Mobile/PadFone/

Actually, it should be something like

http://www.alwaysinnovating.com/products/smartbook.htm

Back when the beagle hybrid started, one of the members on the list contacted
the guy behind alwaysinnovating, to see if we could combine efforts in one way
or another.

He's out of end-user business, he states on his website. That's really a
shame: his concept was just what I was looking for.

You might have seen the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yseT4USH8SY&list=UUewAiGSmqs7YoQhQP2h7OPQ&index=4&feature=plcp

If not, it's worth the few minutes.

Best regards,