[Community] OpenPhoenux News

Thomas Munker t.munker at gmx.net
Mon Oct 8 14:11:38 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Am 04.10.2012 09:34, schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:

[cut]

> Future GTA05?
> ============
> Although it is a litttle early to work on a next generation GTA,
> we already want to collect ideas. So please let us know what
> you would like to see in a completely newly developed future
> OpenPhoenux device.
I think we got enough (electronic) features (which often don't work
fully as wished). If we redisign the case, i would like an ambient light
sensor (maybe camera, too).
Most important for everyday usage i want it more slim. I think it's
really bulky to carry arround now (But not at costs of standby-time).
I don't know how expensive that would be, but if it's not too much, i
would suggest it to become waterproof (maybe swimable).

kind regards,
Thomas Munker