[Community] Antwort: Re: OpenPhoenux News

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Oct 4 11:06:24 CEST 2012

Hello Christoph,

I added the smily because I thought the idea never could be realized due
to the limited space on the board and especially due to the very big
antenna needed for it. So of course I haven't spent any thoughts that it
really might be possible to make it...

Is it a real option to put a DVB-T receiver on a GTA05? This would mean
that I don't have to carry my TechniSat DigitMobil 3 all the time with me
any more. This would mean I could carry the GTA05 all the time with me.
This would mean that my need for low power drainage during power off would
be obsolete...

Best regards
   Sven