[Community] Money makes the world go round? Yes: new paid developer program for OpenPhoenux/Goldelico

Kevin Hremeviuc khremeviuc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 03:01:57 CEST 2012

You can count me in for the same!

________________________________
 From: Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz>
To: community at lists.openmoko.org
Cc: OpenPhoenux Community <community at openphoenux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Community] Money makes the world go round? Yes: new paid developer program for OpenPhoenux/Goldelico

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 01:14:26 PM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> The idea is that there is a mailing list where we (the project
> leading team) propose subtasks needing development
> (e.g. camera driver, bug fixing etc.) and interested
> developers can also make proposals what they could offer.

I can donate money for project that makes GTA04 spend less mA in suspend. It
would be nice if we could get where Freerunner is now, it would be great to
consume even less.

My offer is 50EUR for getting GTA04 to consume below 15 mA in suspend, 100EUR
for going below 10mA.

Maybe we can put the project list and offers to the "PaidDeveloper" wiki page?

Regards

Radek