[Community] [Fundraising] $60 t-shirts was [Gta04-owner] New Phoronix article on Gta04

Alishams Hassam alishams.hassam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:33:06 CEST 2012

I concur, I'm in the same boat. I'm saving up for one, but still need some
more time to ensure I'll have enough funds to both buy a GTA04 and keep
eating and living in an apartment ;) The $60 t-shirt sounds great. That's
an expenditure I can do without much impact.

I don't know how serious you are about this but I guess it would involve
someone buying t-shirts from somewhere like
http://www.entripy.com/Detail.aspx?sc=3930&name=Fruit-of-the-Loom-Heavy-Cotton-T-Shirt&id=b71a5b79-6ee2-4250-9d53-361ae3511444in
bulk and selling each one for $60?

Besides me and you, I don't know where else we would find people to buy
these... I guess we can always spam slashdot comments ;)