[Openpvrsgx-devgroup] New version letux-pvrsrvkm-v5.6.0-rc1 available

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Sun Feb 16 19:29:24 CET 2020

Hi,

* H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com> [200211 13:28]:
> A new version of our holistic PVR/SGX driver is available
> Kernel: v5.6.0-rc1
> Result: letux-pvrsrvkm-v5.6.0-rc1 (rebased on v5.6.0-rc1)
> Result: letux-pvrsrvkm (linear history)
> Github: https://github.com/openpvrsgx-devgroup/linux_openpvrsgx/branches
> Components:
> letux/pvrsrvkm-1.17.4948957

FYI, I heard from ruleh on #maemo-leste today that this branch has been
updated for kernel modules and the omap5-sgx-ddk-um-linux branch for
related blobs. And the blobs now at least init with pvrsrvinit also on
omap4 and presumably also on omap34xx.

So presumably now oma34xx (n900) and am3517 should work the same as
in the beaglebone example but with 1.17:

http://blog.0xpebbles.org/PowerVR-SGX-on-the-beaglebone-black-in-2019

Nikolaus, care to check that letux/pvrsrvkm-1.17.4948957 is
in sync? Stuff has just recently gotten updated it seems.

So I guess I should patch the pvr-drv to work with that branch
now unless already done?

Regards,

Tony