[OHSW.org] Tinkerphones OHSW 2016

Julius BŁnger buenger at mytum.de
Do Nov 17 02:25:09 CET 2016

Hi all,

sorry for the late announcement:

We got rooms and WiFi at the TU Munich.
The rooms are in the Mathematics and Computer Science building in
Garching (near Munich):
00.08.059
https://portal.mytum.de/campus/roomfinder/search_room_results?searchstring=00.08.059&building=Alle&search=Suche+starten
and
00.08.055
https://portal.mytum.de/campus/roomfinder/search_room_results?searchstring=00.08.055&building=Alle&search=Suche+starten
When you have further questions on how to come there, feel free to ask!

You will probably have to ring the bell at the door and tell the porter
where you want to go (OHSW - Open Hard und/and Software Workshop). They
should be informed.

Information about the WiFi:
http://www.lrz.de/services/netz/wlan/mwn-events/
A short howto (german):
https://wlan.lrz.de/conferences/howto/ohsw/hH3Zx0Nz
and english version:
https://wlan.lrz.de/conferences/howto-en/ohsw/hH3Zx0Nz

The SSID will be `mwn-events', the username `ohsw' and the password
`hH3Zx0Nz'.

Best regards,
julius