[OHSW.org] Tinkerphones OHSW 2016

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mi Dez 7 20:26:30 CET 2016

Hi all,
here is the procedure to decide the topics during the workshop:

0. Prepare:	please think about community related ideas/topics/software you would like to be solved/improved by working together
1. Ideas:	we will collect them in the beginning
2. Participate:	participants can add themselves to ideas/topics where they think they can contribute and help to push the topic
3. Choose:	we will choose the most interesting ones where we can form good groups
4. Lead:	groups will elect a "speaker/group leader" who will be responsible to keep the group on track
5. Work:	there will be ca. 2-3 parallel groups each day (i.e. working on different topics on Sat and Sun is possible)
6. Lunch:	Pizza service
7. Results:	the speakers should provide and present 2-3 sentences about what has been achieved at the end of each day so that we can tell the public about the progress

> Am 03.12.2016 um 13:39 schrieb Julius BŁnger <buenger at mytum.de>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> there is a tiny update to the location:
> We got a different room, that is almost next to the rooms stated in my
> last email:
> 00.08.036
> https://portal.mytum.de/campus/roomfinder/search_room_results?searchstring=00.08.036&building=Alle&search=Suche+starten
>

> Also we might want to start discussing topics we want to work on, so we
> are able to discuss and prepare those beforehands.

This is expecially important if a topic e.g. requires to install special software on the laptop of the group members.
E.g. if a group wants to work on Replicant it would be good to have the repo sync done before (takes several hours to complete).

> Best regards,
> julius

BR and see you on Friday/Saturday,
Nikolaus