[OHSW.org] Tinkerphones OHSW 2016

Julius BŁnger buenger at mytum.de
Sa Dez 3 13:39:32 CET 2016

Hi all,

there is a tiny update to the location:
We got a different room, that is almost next to the rooms stated in my
last email:
00.08.036
https://portal.mytum.de/campus/roomfinder/search_room_results?searchstring=00.08.036&building=Alle&search=Suche+starten

Also we might want to start discussing topics we want to work on, so we
are able to discuss and prepare those beforehands.

Best regards,
julius