[OHSW.org] Fwd: [FOSDEM] Call for participation: main tracks and developer rooms - DEADLINE TODAY!

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mo Sep 15 16:29:00 CEST 2014

Hi,
is there someone interested in organising a devroom?

Note: the deadline is today.

Anyways it has become less and less liklely that a devroom is granted for a single project (Openmoko, SHR, ...). Rather it is for more general topics like Desktop, Mobile, GUI, Security, ...

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: