[OHSW.org] suggested Hotel(s) ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Di Nov 18 19:29:01 CET 2014

Hi,

do "external" participiants have any prefered (or already booked) hotel ?

looking for hotels nearby the possible saturday evening location (Farmers Cafe And Steakhouse ?!)
there are some possible choices on HRS.de (for booking firday to sunday):

      Hotel Am Park	(300m) 	79 EUR incl. breakfast
      Coro     		(400m)	59 EUR incl. breakfast	(only 2 single rooms left via HRS)
      Marias Inn Garni	(700m) 	64 EUR incl. breakfast

last time I've beein staying in "Marias Inn Garni" -- was OK,
and has a reasonably sized parking lot IIRC;)

so, where can we meet for breakfast ?  thanks,

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\