[OHSW.org] OHSW 2014 agenda & further details

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Mi Nov 12 08:39:20 CET 2014

Hi Oliver,

what is the time frame you need for your talk? I can probably still
squeeze it into the agenda on saturday evening, 17:00 or on sunday
directly after lunch, moving the 2 workshops a little bit.

Are there any objections from Nikolaus or Michele against this?

Your talk doesn't need to be recorded. Just mention that you don't want
to be recorded before you start, so we can stop the camera.

Best,
  Lukas