[OHSW.org] OHSW 2014 agenda & further details

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Di Nov 11 22:40:57 CET 2014

Hello organisers,

I would like to hold a talk about the value of a community for an open
phone community.

Main argument: If we want a phone with reasonable privacy we need a
community that provides hardware, software, servers and nerd power to
tie it all together and make an attractive bundle for the power user and
the normal user.

It will be more a discussion than a lesson and I would like to find out
whether a couple of people are interested in this view on open hard- and
software.

Thanks
Oliver

PS (paranoid skriptum): I will provide the slides but can my talk not be
recorded?