[Open-hard-software-event] Milkymist workshop

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Nov 10 19:06:11 CET 2010

Hi Sébastien,
yes - we are just approaching the event. And just have to finalize the
agenda (mostly the timing). We currently have 26 e-mail addresses.
So I assume we will have 26+ participants...

As said before I think it is no problem if you give your presentation/workshop
in English, but you should also have something from attending the sessions
in German. And, you can take it as a chance to practice some German...

Nikolaus