[Om-beagle-panda-hybrid] Introduction

Wojciech Dubowik dubowoj at neratec.com
Fri Jan 14 14:33:45 CET 2011

Hello,
  I am working for small Swiss company specializing in
radio communication devices for railway control systems.
We are now studying possibility to build the system which
will detect all sorts of interference which can affect
our communication for CBTC applications.
Openmoko seems to be a good platform to gain an overview
of all base stations along the track. Would be pretty cool
to see not only GSM but also UMTS. I am not sure what
kind of info I can get from the module but it's worth
a try.

Wojtek