[Om-beagle-panda-hybrid] Introduction

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Apr 8 07:14:35 CEST 2011

Hi Lionel,
welcome!

Am 05.04.2011 um 15:52 schrieb Lionel Broche:

> Hi all,
>
> I discovered the openmoko while browsing the web in search for an open-source mobile. I like to support open-source initiatives (especially when it is about hardware! We need more of these) and since I am a fan of Debian-like systems, I would love to have a Debian-ran phone that I can tweak and fix, especially given the specifications of the GTA04.
>
> So I am very interested in the GTA04 project, even though I don't own an older version, and I have been following that project for a couple of months now. It seems like I missed the first batch of testing phones, but I would like to be part of the next one so please let me know when there will be new GTA04 available!

We are on the last miles of the early adopter devices and now I expect that they will be built starting mid of May.
If the first ones show good results, we will plan the next batch. So please expect end of may/beginning of June
for more clarity (pricing, availability time frame, preorders) for the next batch.

Nikolaus