[Om-beagle-panda-hybrid] Introduction

Lionel Broche lionel.broche at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:52:35 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I discovered the openmoko while browsing the web in search for an
open-source mobile. I like to support open-source initiatives (especially
when it is about hardware! We need more of these) and since I am a fan of
Debian-like systems, I would love to have a Debian-ran phone that I can
tweak and fix, especially given the specifications of the GTA04.

So I am very interested in the GTA04 project, even though I don't own an
older version, and I have been following that project for a couple of months
now. It seems like I missed the first batch of testing phones, but I would
like to be part of the next one so please let me know when there will be new
GTA04 available!

Lionel