[Om-beagle-panda-hybrid] Header pinout differences between Beagle and PandaBoard

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Nov 29 14:41:27 CET 2010

Hi all,
I have now done what I had planned to do for a long time:
compare the assignment of the expansion connectors of the BeagleBoard
and the Pandaboard. To find out if we can connect the unmodified
Hybrid Board to a Panda.

The DSS headers appear to be the same.

Except irrelevant differences:
I2C3 (Beagle) -> I2C2 (but we don't use these pins)
3V3 -> VAUX2 (the same on BeagleBoard XM)
NC -> NUSB_PWR (we don't use)

But the main expansion connector J3 (which we need to control the
extended functions and communicate with the LCD controller) is different:

(left side: Panda, right side: Beagle)