[Om-beagle-panda-hybrid] U-Boot for PandaBoard

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Nov 27 16:20:13 CET 2010

Am 27.11.2010 um 16:09 schrieb projects at goldelico.com:

> A new commit has been created:
>
> Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm
> Commit: 41bb7531e1382e730b8a6b06d249ea72d936c468
> Project: GTA04 U-Boot
> Created by:
> Created at: 2010-11-26 21:33:14
>
> --
> Commit details: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-uboot/source/commit/41bb7531e1382e730b8a6b06d249ea72d936c468/

Hi all,
with this update I could now for the first time compile
U-Boot for the PandaBoard - ready for the required
modifications to attach the Openmoko Hybrid board.

So, let's look deeper into the hardware interface
and learn differences between OMAP3 and OMAP4
(pinmux, i2c operation, DSS configuration)...

Nikolaus