[Om-beagle-panda-hybrid] Introduction

Otto Roberson orroberson at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 21:51:55 CET 2010

I've just joined the list and thought I should introduce myself.

I work on mobile hardware application development as a hobby. My employment
background includes seven years in the micro electronics field, and I just
recently completed a master's degree program in software libre. I don't have any
public projects at the moment, although I have previously published several
articles in an electronics trade journal. I think that sums up the interest I
have in this platform.

Otto