[Om-beagle-panda-hybrid] Hi from Bulgaria

Kiril Petrov openmoko at geomi.org
Wed Dec 22 15:26:22 CET 2010

Hi guys,
I'm so excited about successful  continue of community based Openmoko project.
Since first release of Freerunner, I've until now 4 Freerunners,  as two of
them working on the filed for several telemetry projects, one is on my desk
on which I'm currently hacking FSO+SHR to create security tracking system for
my car, and one is on standby. The last one I want to upgrade_to/buy (when is
ready) more powerfull GTA04 version, so I can attach additional peripherals
(CAN Bus controlers), some image processing subsystem (Now I've using camera
on USB port , but GPRS is so slow for real time video transmission, and no
possibilities for image processing). My previous plans was to bye stock
version of BB, but according to the last good news in the mailing list, GTA04
is coming in the right time and shape.

Happy hacking with OMB ;)

BR,
Kiril Petrov