[Letux-kernel] New major LetuxOS Kernel release: letux-5.1 is here

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon May 6 22:55:49 CEST 2019

and

letux-5.0.13
letux-4.19.40
letux-4.14.116

As usual, you can find the sources and precompiled binaries here:

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/

The binary kernel packages of letux-4.19.40 are included in the Letux debian repository
so that if you have installed the packages linux-image-letux, linux-modules-letux,
linux-rootfs-letux a simple apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && reboot
should suffice to get the latest longterm kernel.

I have successfully tested to boot letux-5.1 on a GTA04A5 and a Pyra.
Only my BeagleBoneBlack+LCD has display backlight broken again...

So please test and report any errors and bugs. And of course, patches
are welcome!