[Letux-kernel] AESS driver

Michael Mrozek EvilDragon at openpandora.org
Tue Jun 26 00:59:48 CEST 2018

On Mo, 2018-06-25 at 20:43 +0100, Andrey Utkin wrote:

Hi,

TI had a demonstration Linux setup for the OMAP5... it was some Ubuntu
12.04 with an older 3.xx kernel.

This has been used for demonstration so the binary blob SHOULD be
somewhere inside that OS...

I'm not sure their Linux setup is available somewhere - as they removed
all OMAP5 stuff from their pages - but maybe someone here still has it
and can check.

Apart from that, the OMAP5 seems to have a compatibility with the OMAP4
in quite a few things, so the binary blob from there might work as
well.

There seems to be some information about how to create the firmware
files here:
https://github.com/intel/parameter-framework-samples/blob/master/omap-t
utorial/README.md

--