[Letux-kernel] AESS driver

Andrey Utkin andrey_utkin at fastmail.com
Mon Jun 25 21:43:28 CEST 2018

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 08:51:26PM +0200, Belisko Marek wrote:
> Nope unfortunately I became subscriber last week only :(.

The archive appears to work if you add a security exception to work
around invalid HTTPS certificate:

https://www.pyra-handheld.com/pipermail/kernel/2017-September/002051.html

Also just search for all mentions of AESS, ABE in the whole archive.

Also just bug Peter :-P

> DO you have binary blob so we can test at least some parts? Thanks.

I don't see any firmware files around, also I never really knew which to
use. My vague understanding was that it depends which branch of TI
kernel you use. So again, best of luck reading the archives and bugging
Peter.