[Letux-kernel] New LetuxOS Kernels - strcmp(NULL)

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Sun Jun 24 09:11:38 CEST 2018

On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 12:13:11 +0200

> So the issue is that "backlight_pins_pinmux" are searched for a NULL record before they
> are properly stored. Or someone punches a NULL into the radix_tree.
>
> Hope this sheds some new light on the problem.

hmm, the next question is whether the NULL is *always* there, so even
in the successful boots. Is that still with mainline  sources + minimal
set of things?

Can we infer any bad order of module loading from that output?
Probably the thing that inserts the NULL should be loaded last for
successful boots or first for failed boots

Or should we remove stuff from dtb piece by piece to see if that helps?