[Letux-kernel] OpenMoko Debug board, Was: [Gta04-owner] New LetuxOS kernels

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Dec 21 18:45:16 CET 2018

Hi Denis,

> Am 21.12.2018 um 18:20 schrieb Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at no-log.org>:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 19:18:49 +0100
>> BTW: we still have some used Neo Freerunner in stock and
>> spare parts for Neo Freerunner / GTA04 and some BeagleBoneBlack
>> and PocketBeagle and Udoo neo.
> Do you know where to find OpenMoko debug boards?

I have looked and found only a single empty box. Maybe my personal one...

It could be that Christoph Pulster still has some unless he scrapped everything.

But there may be compatible JTAG adapters (using the same FTDI FT2232 chip) and only the cabeling may be different.

Sorry that I can't help in this case.